Plotting points with DISLIN

Francis Barnhart francis at
Fri Aug 1 16:10:01 CEST 2003

I think what you're looking for is the scatter plot command. The python
documentation is in PDF and I can't link to that, but here is the
general idea:

Also, I *highly* recommend that you check out PyChart. I find it to be
much easier to use than DISLIN.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 04:57:28PM +0000, Bob Perlman wrote:
> Hi -
> I've been getting good results using the DISLIN data plotting package
> with Python.  But I've been unable to plot points instead of curves.
> Can someone tell me how to turn off the between-points interpolation?
> And if there is a way to do it, is there a way to change the style of
> points plotted?
> Thanks,
> Bob Perlman
> --

Francis Barnhart
francis at

        -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759