Indentation question

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Sun Aug 24 07:06:08 EDT 2003

I can suggest two editors which does the block indentation.

1. IDLE
2. GNU Emacs

In IDLE AFAIK, this option is available as "Dedent Region"
to indent the code-block lesser, and "Indent Region" to indent
it more, i.e to the right.

In GNU Emacs, you can mark the region you want to indent/dedent,
go to the Editor menu and say, "Indent Right More", "Indent Left More",
etc which respectively indents the code-block more to the right
and more to the left.

-Anand