Brandon's personal style (was)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Aug 20 10:05:51 EDT 2003

In article <bhsool$2n84s$1 at ID-203719.news.uni-berlin.de>,
Brandon J. Van Every <vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com> wrote:

>I meant in regards to my sanity.  ;-)  Aahz has deduced that because I'm not
>a troll, I'm insane.

No, I haven't.  You have a problem with reading comprehension.  As I
said before, I'm not going to waste further time trying to educate you,
but I wanted to make clear that you are not reading what I wrote.

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz