What's better about Ruby than Python?

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Mon Aug 18 18:13:02 EDT 2003

John J. Lee wrote:
> "Michael Peuser" <mpeuser at web.de> writes:
>>
>> If all those would be in a state as VB with its Active-X support and
>> quitre acceptable application framework or - eben better - as
>> compiled RealBasic on Macintosh with its universal Quicktime
>> interface, then I should say you could discuss fines language
>> matters. (One should mention Delphi as well.)
>
> This comes over as a troll, so I shan't bother to answer.

You know, people would get along a lot better if they didn't have the
intellectually lazy habit of "troll hunting."  When people express their
opinions about pros and cons, they are not trolling.  You have to allow for
other people's opinions.  Use your imagination: if you were in their shoes,
why mightn't you see things that way, or ask a question that way?

20% of the world is real.