confirm subscribe to zsh-workers at

zsh-workers-help at zsh-workers-help at
Sat Aug 30 08:59:32 CEST 2003

zsh-workers at mailing list.

To confirm that you would like

   python-list at

added to the zsh-workers mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address: at

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

--- Administrative commands for the zsh-workers list ---

see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

   <zsh-workers-subscribe at>

   <zsh-workers-unsubscribe at>

   <zsh-workers-info at>
   <zsh-workers-faq at>

   <zsh-workers-digest-subscribe at>
   <zsh-workers-digest-unsubscribe at>

   <zsh-workers-get.123_145 at>

   <zsh-workers-index.123_456 at>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
   <zsh-workers-thread.12345 at>

for example "john at host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<zsh-workers-subscribe-john=host.domain at>

<zsh-workers-unsubscribe-john=host.domain at>

zsh-workers-owner at Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)