Brandon's abrasive style (was Re: What's better about Ruby than Python?)

Erik Max Francis max at
Tue Aug 19 10:06:03 CEST 2003

"Brandon J. Van Every" wrote:

> I'm after something much bigger than Python.  I'm after Permanent
> Computing.
> I want any game I make to be archived for hundreds of years to
> posterity.
> Championing an open source language, or figuring out how to surf
> Microsoft
> indefinitely, is only the opening gambit.

The abandonware community is alive with emulators.  "Permanent
computing" is fool's gold.

   Erik Max Francis && max at &&
/  \ Let he who does not know what war is go to war.
\__/  (a Spanish proverb)