Gmpy

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Fri Aug 8 03:15:51 EDT 2003

Ernie wrote:
> the gmpy for comparison. However, trying to install
> gmpy-sources-09a21.zip, results in an error:
> gmpy.c: In function `Pygmpy_rand':
> gmpy.c:5053: structure has no member named `seed'

Right -- I could SWEAR I've fixed this a zillion times
after the GMP library made an incompatible change in one
of its header files, but apparently the fix didn't
make it to a release.  Could you try a CVS snapshot?
Meanwhile I hope to make time to put a fixed release
together in the weekend...

Thanks,

Alex