Got Python web host, yay! Now what?

Robert Oschler no_replies at fake_email_address.invalid
Thu Aug 21 18:47:07 CEST 2003

I found a good web host that has Python 2.x support and I've set up an
account.  It's if you're interested .  Do I have to do
anything special to run Python scripts, besides upload the script to the
cgi-bin directory?  If so, please direct me to a good web page or doc that
goes into the necessary details.

Robert Oschler
"Let the web hear you, add your voice to your web site in minutes!"
(For a limited time, free voiceover with every sign-up, use this link
(A song - are you blue?)