Python for web ?

Robert Brewer fumanchu at
Mon Dec 1 18:29:16 CET 2003

Jay O'Connor wrote:
> Same here.  I do the backend programming and usually give the
> designer a
> page (See these marks?  Don't touch them, the rest of the page is
> yours)  Works well because I'm *not* a graphices designer and
> I get much
> better results when I make it work and I give it to a friend
> to make it look good.

Heh. I'm trying to move into the opposite situation: I do the design and
give a backend programmer a page (See these marks? Touch them and them
only; the rest of the page is mine). Works well because the design is
not then driven by someone who's not a designer. :)

Robert Brewer
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at