Anybody ever use Pippy?

Ganesan R rganesan at
Sat Dec 20 05:03:18 CET 2003

> I've just downloaded and installed Pippy
> ( for my Palm. It's called 1.52+. I'm
> not sure what the plus is. It seems to run ok. Anyone else have any
> experience?

I have it loaded on my Treo 90. Haven't seriously played around with it. I
don't remember if Pippy has an interface to the Palm UI, if it does that's
certainly a plus. Unforunately it doesn't seem to be maintained any
more. Personally, I find Plua, palm port of Lua 4.0 more promising. There is
even an free desktop IDE for Plua written in Java (see

Ganesan R (rganesan at debian dot org) |
1024D/5D8C12EA, fingerprint F361 84F1 8D82 32E7 1832  6798 15E0 02BA 5D8C 12EA