Any good and recent paper on python, C++ and Java and XML

David L d_lwl at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 20:47:06 EST 2003

I just got a book on Python and want to know how it stands compared to
C++ and Java. I understand there was a 96 article comparing python
with Java by Roger Masse. However there are many broken references to
it (must have been good at the time).

My interest in Python was motivated by my desire to use Berkeley DBXML
and no VB6 bindings exist. So I thought Python may be a way into doing
the DB work without having to learn C++.

Thanks in advance for help and assistance provided.

QRDavid