print arabic characters

Ahmad eng_ak at link.net
Mon Dec 22 14:13:33 EST 2003

Sorry for not being very verbose

I am on Linux Redhat9. Terminal used is Konsole. I am not really sure
if the terminal should be the one re-arranging the chars?! The konsole
people say it should be the application programmer to arrange the bidi
chars correctly!

Also, I hope that my application will be cross-platform, so if there
is a way that will work with windows please tell me...

Do I need python2.3? I think the one pre-packaged is 2.2

Also, how do I print "(U+U200F)"?

Thnx a lot