SUSPECT: Re: Python, xml, databases, ...

Pieter Claerhout Pieter.Claerhout at Creo.com
Wed Dec 3 06:19:16 EST 2003

SQLite is easier to embed since you don't need to install anything
seperately. Include the neccesary Python modules and shared libraries, and
you can create databases. With Firebird, MySQL and PostgreSQL, you need to
install separate software. If I'm not mistaking, performance wise, SQLite
will be faster, but I'm not sure how it handles large databases (let's say
100 MB or more).

Cheers,

pieter

Creo
pieter claerhout | remote support focal point prinergy | tel: +32 2 352 2511
| pieter.claerhout at creo.com | www.creo.com

IMAGINE CREATE BELIEVE(tm)