Project dream

John J Lee jjl at
Sun Dec 28 00:52:13 CET 2003

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003, David LeBlanc wrote:
> > Related links:
> Thanks! On a quick look "storage" and haystack looked the most interesting!
> Any pointers towards "mind map" (like "The Brain") type open source?

No, because I'm not sure what it is.  I looked at the web site
(, and decided that life is too short to decode marketing
hype <0.5 wink>

The fact that I want to *know* about the end results that a piece of
software facilitates doesn't mean that *reading* about end results in
abstract terms is going to give me the slightest understanding of same...
but as usual we get pages of bullet points like "decrease time to
productivity" (<sarcasm> gee, and I thought your product was designed to
*increase* time to productivity...</sarcasm>) instead of any hint of what
the software actually does.  Um, they are selling software, right?  Or is
an "enterprise knowledge platform" one of those comfy executive chairs
with a built-in book-rest? <wink>