"Do this, and come back when you're done"

Kamus of Kadizhar yan at NsOeSiPnAeMr.com
Sat Dec 13 08:15:13 EST 2003

Paul Rubin wrote:

> Why don't you look at the rsync program.  It brings two machines into
> sync with each other by automatically detecting differences between
> files and sending only the deltas over the network.

Well, the purpose of this whole project was to learn python.  I did look
at the pysync modules (rsync written in python), but it's too
complicated for me at the moment.

-Kamus

--
     o__      |  If you're old, eat right and ride a decent bike.