Anyone use ELSE minor-mode in Emacs?

Christian Seberino seberino at spawar.navy.mil
Mon Dec 15 13:47:26 EST 2003

Peter

Hello! Thank you very much for your detailed reply to my
comp.lang.python post about ELSE.  I downloaded the
else-mode.el file and was able to load it.  I'm having problems
getting the Python template file loaded (Python.lse).

Can I put this in my home directory and/or specify the path
to it instead of placing it somewhere else?  Can I load
it from Emacs myself??

Also, Python doesn't have as much junk as C to type.
Is ELSE still useful in Python since Python has no
braces, semicolons, etc. that one needs to automate?

Chris
--

Christian Seberino, Ph.D.
SPAWAR Systems Center San Diego