ISO to Gregorian, strptime madness

Afanasiy abelikov72 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:43:21 EST 2003

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:43:38 -0500, Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com>
wrote:

>Afanasiy wrote:
>>
>> While I'm posting, how about this old dilemma... from the 2.3 modules.
>> strptime exists in time, but not in datetime, while strftime exists in
>> both.
>
>Uh, really?
>
>Looks to me like strptime and strftime are both in time and not in datetime.

Yeah I didn't remember the specifics, but it's something like that.
Something that I needed to have strptime does not have it, but has
strftime. I am a sorry for that mistake now, because of your reply.

This is not the primary concern of the post, and not even secondary,
so please ignore the silly mistake and help with the other things.