Explorer Shell extensions are here!

R.Marquez ny_r_marquez at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 14:37:00 EST 2003

I just happened to bump into this today when I went to the Win32
Python Extensions page.  I think the M.H. and his team are a bit too
modest.

Quote:
"win32com.shell grows many more interfaces, allowing Python to operate
as a nearly complete shell extension, and to interact with the shell
interfaces.  See the win32comext\shell\demos\server directory for
examples."

This is something I had been waiting for a while, and even submited a
"feature request" about it.  So, since I hadn't heard any thing about
it, I figure there may be a few more like me that would enjoy knowing
about this.

(Now, if I could only figure out how to make a context menu that would
show up for any file of folder... ;)

-Ruben