OT: Spell checker

Patrick Useldinger p at trick.lu
Sun Dec 7 12:24:08 EST 2003

Hi all,

off-topic, but related:

In order to write a decent User Guide for Software, I want to spell
check the text in English (German and French would be nice too.) The doc
is written using txt2tags, so it's basically pure text.

Therefore, I am looking for a spell-checker that works on pure text
files. Not the kind where you can enter *one* word at a time, and not
the kind that will work only with an online connection.

I have spend a lot of time googling, but to no avail. Can anybody point
me into the right direction?

-PU

--
visit my homepage at http://www.homepages.lu/pu/