Rekall Binary

R.Marquez ny_r_marquez at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 08:29:32 EST 2003

So, Rekall is now GPLed.  However, after a quick look at theKompany's
website I see that they charge $69.95 for the download version.  And
looking at the rekallrevealed.org site I only see the source available
for download.  I am not complaining about it, but I see this as a good
opportunity for someone to offer a $40.00 binary version available for
download. And, then someone else might want to offer one for $20.00.
And then ...

Ok.  This is silly.  Why doesn't theKompany simply offer the binary
version available for free and offer support contracts, as other
apparently successful companies are doing?  That would at least spead
up Rekall's penetration in the market, and prevent the scenario I
describe above.

Sincerely wondering,
-Ruben