Python & Expect

Luther Barnum Spam_Sucks at
Wed Dec 10 21:39:07 CET 2003

Instead of being the newsgroup cop, maybe you should use a little humility
and actually read the post. It's guys like you that scare newbies from
newsgroups. I'll bet you didn't know everything when you posted your last

"Peter Hansen" <peter at> wrote in message
news:3FD7263E.110F9CC4 at
> Jeff Wagner wrote:
> >
> > Is there an Expect-like module for Python that is cross platform and,
for the most part, does what
> > Expect does? A number of years ago, I wrote some Tcl scripts using
Expect for automation. I am
> > trying to convince my good friend who I worked with at the time to try
Python. He said, "what about