Python bounties

Jay Dorsey jay at jaydorsey.com
Wed Dec 3 16:11:15 EST 2003

Just read this page linked from http://slashdot.org/:

http://www.markshuttleworth.com/bounty.html

The /. article mentions bounties for the completion of tasks related to the Mozilla project.  I actually decided to *read* the article this time, and came across the following snippets:

"I'm a great fan and heavy user of Python. I prefer to fund work done in Python"
"I'm open to requests for funding work that needs to be done to make Python the most widespread common scripting language on the net"

Mr. Shuttlesworth has apparently earmarked USD 100,000 for programming milestones reached in 2004.

--
Jay Dorsey
jay at jaydorsey dot com