PHP and Python

Pythonious na
Sun Dec 28 22:44:12 EST 2003

Hi I was interested in implementing a PHP web page that collected
information from a guestbook in a database I don't have Python Support
through my web host so I am using PHP Anyway thats besides the point

I was looking through an older book called learning python. That had a
Tkinter application that collected information from a python web script the
application could edit the information and delete records.

I want to do this using Tkinter but what I want to do is be able to use some
sort of network protocal to remotely log in to my database I guess you could
call it SSH or telnet to be able to edit the records in my database from my
computer. But through a Graphical environment without having to execute
mysql commands.

My questions are could one of you fine Pythonians point me in the direction
of what I would need to learn in order to be able to do this and reference
materials

Thank You

Andrew