semi-OT: DNS issues for python.org (re-send)

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Sat Dec 20 16:58:04 EST 2003

Skip Montanaro(skip at pobox.com)@Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 08:09:44PM -0600:

> The python.org domain is in transition between CNRI and the PSF.  I
> imagine things will settle down in the next day or so.

Ah, thanks for the explanation.  I half-suspected a re-delegation, but
it was difficult to tell without being able to resolve the web site to
check any announcements about that.

As it happened I was out for a few hours after posting the first time
and it appeared to be resolved by the early evening here (+1100
GMT/UTC).  So just in time for the latest release too.

Regards,
Ben