ANN: Python Language Reference

Troels Therkelsen t_therkelsen at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 06:43:57 EST 2003

In article <b16e4ef7.0312260911.42e26052 at posting.google.com>, Stephen Ferg wrote:
> An attempt to produce a complete, alphabetized reference of all of
> Python's language features. The purpose is support developers, who
> need a quick way to look up information about a language feature.
>
> The table of contents was extracted from:
>  * the index of the language reference
>  * the index of the library reference
>  * the global module index
>
> http://www.ferg.org/pyref/index.html

Very very nice work :-)

If I may make a suggestion, it would be to have a letter index for the
Global Module Index as you have for the two other main categories.  Or,
alternatively not put each module on its own list.  While it is possible to
use the 'find' feature of the browser to access the information, using that
feature still requires that you move your hand away from your mouse.  To me,
it would be preferrable to be able to find the module I want in, say, 3-4
clicks, rather than pressing several keys on the keyboard.

Again, great work!

/Troels Therkelsen