Hiding console with program compiled in PY2EXE

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Fri Dec 19 06:18:02 EST 2003

The way to prevent a py2exe program from throwing up
a console is to pass the '--windows' option to it.

i.e change your py2exe command line from

%python setup.py py2exe

%python setup.py py2exe --windows

HTH.

-Anand