Python code to replace shell scripts

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Fri Dec 12 10:53:18 EST 2003

In article <va5oa1-c93.ln1 at beastie.ix.netcom.com>,
Dennis Lee Bieber  <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
			.
>        (o)REXX would be a bit more transparent (though I don't think IBM
>makes it free to all -- you can get an "evaluation" copy for Linux). In
			.
			.
			.
There *are* open-source REXXs (even a mod_rexx!) which are
alternatives to IBM's.  Normally, at this point, I'd provide
references to a couple; a combination of catastrophes seems
to be afflicting my REXX-related notes, though, and I have
none at hand that satisfy me.  I'll cross-post to c.l.r for
the benefit of those who want to pursue this.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net