Curses and Events and Other

Pierluigi Fabbris pierluigi.fabbris at email.it
Fri Dec 12 15:48:09 EST 2003

I'm a python programmer since three month and I need that you help me.
I want to use python in my web site and in particular I want to add to
a ref in Html <a href=""> a event. The event is the getmouse of
curses. In this way I want to admin the click of the ref to start the
function
startfile()
to open every files (*.pdf, *.word) with the current application. In
my editor Python 2.2 that I download in www.python.it I've not the
curses. I've looked to used the module console that I install
(www.python.it for reference), but it does't exist.  I've a computer
in Windows, but my program have to start in a computer in Linux.
In few word I want (for example) to click <a href="python.pdf"> in
html page and open the file with the application.
I've a another questions:
Why if the is a large block it don't incremate, and I've use a
function to bypass the problem?
Tanks for the help