linux wine py2exe ??

Jules Dubois yet-another at
Sat Dec 20 01:32:06 CET 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:22:23 +0100, in article
<news:pan.2003. at>, duikboot wrote:

> Does anybody know what I've done wrong?

> Or is it just not possible

> arjen at linux Python23]$ wine python.exe py2exe
> py2exe_util.bind_error: C:\Python23\DLLs\_sre.pyd

Did you copy the pyd file into C:\Python23\DLLs\ on the (WINE-mapped) C:
drive?  In the past, I've copied DLLs one by one into my WINE configuration
directory as applications complained about not finding them.  In some
cases, I've successfully run the programs; some not.

Does the WINE log provide more information?