Implicit Conversions

Reneé rlogan at hmc.edu
Fri Dec 12 12:56:48 EST 2003

I wanted to know the order of implicit conversions and which sort of values
allow them. From searching around in books and the archive of this mailing
list, it seems to be that only numbers are implicitly converted within each
other and bools can be implicitly converted to ints? However, I'm unable to
find any other implicit conversions and the order of the implicit
conversions (something like int->float->long). Any help would be greatly
apprectiated. Also, I'm not on the mailing list so can everyone please cc me
in the replies?
Reneé