RELEASED: allout-vim 031229

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Dec 31 08:17:50 EST 2003

[Samuel Walters]
> [François Pinard]

> >     http://fp-etc.progiciels-bpi.ca/archives/allout-vim-031229.tgz

> > The Allout file format is (yet another) legible representation of the
> > synoptic structure of a textual document.  Emacs support for Allout files
> > is already standard, as an application of fold editing.  This tool eases
> > the handling of Allout files from within a Python-enabled Vim.

> Is there an descriptive web page for this tarball?

Hello, Sam.  I'm not sure I understand your question.  Do you mean
some on-line documentation for allout-vim?  Then see:

   http://fp-etc.progiciels-bpi.ca/showfile.html?name=allout/vim/doc.txt
   http://fp-etc.progiciels-bpi.ca/showfile.html?name=allout/vim/README

The first shows user documentation, the second contains installation
instructions.  These point to a mirror of my work files, while those in
the (tiny) distribution are a bit older.

As for a description of the distribution, I thought the little blurb
above ("The Allout file format is ...") was sufficient.  Is it not?