Project dream

Will Stuyvesant hwlgw at
Sat Dec 27 12:22:44 CET 2003

> [Irmen de Jong]
> While not written *in* Python, it's scriptable with Python:
>  (PAngband).
> waaay back someone even created an Amiga version of this
> game based upon Amiga Angband and my AmigaPython port :)

You did an AmigaPython port? Fun! How long does something like that

How long do you think a new roguelike from scratch would take in
Python and where the most time is spent?  I am afraid of a lot of work
on options like magic and +ToHit etc., while I am more interested in a
smaller set of options but with a really smart AI.