ANN: lunatic-python 0.1

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Sat Dec 13 19:41:54 EST 2003

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:18:36 -0200, Gustavo Niemeyer <niemeyer at conectiva.com> wrote:

>> Why the https?
>>
>> I expect you have a good explanation,
>[...]
>
>Unbelievable...
I apologize for whatever offense/unpleasant_astonishment I may have caused.

I'm guessing "I expect" was not the best choice of words, since one interpretation
could be to imply a totally inappropriate presumption of social relationship between us,
as between parent and a child being admonished (certainly not my attitude towards you ;-)
"Explanation" was not the best choice either, come to think of it.

I meant it in the sense of

    "I'd be willing to bet you have good reasons..."

I hope that works better. Sorry (and thank you for your restrained reply ;-)

Regards,
Bengt Richter