Lanching application

Roberto rob02omni at vodafone.it
Tue Dec 23 11:30:55 EST 2003

Hi Bengt,

>  >>> import os
>  >>> def startit(path): os.system('start %s' %path)

well not really...

Notepad is natively a multi-session program i mean it can run any
number of itself cleanly.

What i'm trying to accomplish is to launch an application that is not
"multi-session". I know that this is possible (tricks in the
process/applications threads) but i dont know how :)

Any idea??

Thanks for reply!
Rob