semi-OT: DNS issues for (re-send)

Carl Banks imbosol at aerojockey.invalid
Sat Dec 20 04:18:26 CET 2003

Ben wrote:
> Hi all,
>        I'm seeing a lot of "lame server" messages from my name server
> when trying to resolve and neither my name server
> ( nor those of my upstream
> ( &  In fact, one of my
> upstream's caches ( is locating what appears to
> be invalid nameservers for
> Yalumba believes's nameservers are &
>  While tracking back from UltraDNS points to
> &
> So does anyone know if there are currently any registration or
> delegation issues with or if they are seeing similar things
> elsewhere?

Creepy.  A whois search said that wasn't registered....
Good thing Python's trademarked.

As a workaround, the web page is accessible at  Not
sure if mail is.

CARL BANKS
"If you believe in yourself, drink your school, stay on drugs, and
don't do milk, you can get work."
          -- Parody of Mr. T from a Robert Smigel Cartoon