wxTree control in Boa

Hoang tr at jotsite.com
Mon Feb 24 09:19:36 EST 2003

does anyone have a most simplistic example of a treeview control in the Boa
framework that includes displaying of icons, the + or - sign during
expansion and collapse?  I've gotten the control to work but the visual
aspects aren't there.  The Boa Explorer has that feature and I was looking
into the code to see that.  However, I am still a novice at Python and there
is just too much code in Explorer.py and ExplorerNodes.py.  I'm sure someone
must have fumbled through this while trying out Boa.

thanks