Does anyone know how to use spawn with OSX?

Jose Galvez jjgalvez at ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 13 13:01:32 EST 2003

HMM then I must be doing something wrong, I am trying to use it to copy some
files with the ditto command and when I run the command I get back what I am
assuming is a PID but nothing happends (at least the files I wanted copied
don't seem to be copied).  I'll give it an other try and see what happends

Jose

news:7h3u1f8tid6.fsf at pc150.maths.bris.ac.uk...