PEP 308: I liked the original proposal better

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sat Feb 22 17:18:51 EST 2003

Aahz wrote:

> True, but I do think that overall there appears to be consensus that
> x if C else y
> is bletcherous.  Nobody from the uninterested to negative camp wants
> it,
> and from from the positive camp want it.

That's simply not true.  Quite a number of people have expressed their
preference for it throughout these threads.  Certainly not a majority,
but elements from the negative, neutral, and positive camps have at some
point spoken out in its favor.

/  \ The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important.
\__/ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Bosskey.net: Return to Wolfenstein / http://www.bosskey.net/rtcw/
 A personal guide to Return to Castle Wolfenstein.