Voting process for PEP 308 (was: PEP 308: Alternative conditional operator forms)

Michele Simionato mis6 at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 12 08:55:02 EST 2003

I don't know Aahz, still I have no reason to doubt of his integrity.
Moreover, being in the "yes" party, I would actually prefer the vote
to be taken by somebody who is *not* in the "yes" party (dunno if you
see my point).

As far as the vote is public, any person is okay to me. I would be happy
if you, Erik, take the vote to determine which is the preferred proposal
(or the first two-three if there is not a clear majority), then Aahz
would take the final vote "yes/no".

Then Guido will say his word.

                                      Michele