Really dumb question!

Steve Holden sholden at
Thu Feb 27 11:11:39 CET 2003

"Manuel M. Garcia" <mail at> wrote in message
news:tr9r5v04n573rf1rmrn0cp7lr1su6e49c5 at
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:38:29 GMT, "Steve Holden"
> <sholden at> wrote:
> (edit)
> >Try using CTRL/Break in Windows, that will usually break into a
> >console-based program even when CTRL/C isn't regarded as urgent enough.
> I should have used Google before asking about breaking into
> PythonWin...

I love it when people save time by using Google. Good that you reported back
to the group, too!

Mike: this should do what you want, I think. I had overlooked the fact that
you are using PythonWin, sorry.

Hope your son enjoys turtling!

Steve Holden
Python Web Programming