OE can killfile (was)

Brandon Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Fri Feb 7 16:39:49 EST 2003

Gerhard Häring wrote:
> Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:
>>> Brandon Van Every had the following headers:
>> You don't think he _really_ killfiles us, though, do you?

My killfile is working fine.  This is the 1st I've seen of this
conversation.  Apparently Gerhard isn't in my killfile, maybe Peter is?  I
don't bother to get to know unpleasant people anymore, I just killfile them
at first offense.

> He'd have to install third-party add-ons for the piece of crap that
> he uses as newsreader, so I don't think it's likely he killfiles
> anybody.

I don't know what you're talking about.  OE has had "Block Sender" for a
very long time.  I agree that OE is a POS, but only because it crashes
frequently.

20% of the world is real.