.NET for Python for .NET (kobra 2.1)

Chetan Gadgil cgjunkaddr at attbi.com
Tue Feb 18 04:14:05 EST 2003

Workaround:

cd <PYTHONHOME>

copy python.exe.config pythonw.exe.config

Now, it should work under both idle and pythonwin.

Note however, that I did observe some problems in the exception propagation
on idle. Best results have been with the cmd line version.

Chetan

"logistix" <logistix at zworg.com> wrote in message
news:bdb5b58f.0302171719.4235c910 at posting.google.com...
> "Chetan Gadgil" <cgjunkaddr at attbi.com> wrote in message
news:<lca4a.154615$vm2.109663 at rwcrnsc54>...
> > Since 2.0, I have been supporting callbacks into Python. The support is
> > limited, and I will be soon improving it. The docs
> > have an example of callbacks
> >
> > Check out http://www.gadgil.net/DotNetWrapperForPython.htm for updated
docs.

> > This is NOT a CLR implementation of Python. Mark Hammond did a lot of
> > pioneering work in that field (too). You can check out his Python.NET.
> >
> > This (kobra) is for the "regular" Python on Windows. kobra is just an
> > extension module for Python on Windows. It DOES NOT need
PythonWin/win32all