One drawback of python...

Paul Nilsson python.newsgroup at REMOVE.paulnilsson.com
Wed Feb 12 15:46:56 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:10:33 -0500, an infinite amount of monkeys
hijacked the computer of Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> and wrote:

>There's a solution to that, I suppose, which I've been using for about
>two years now.  Don't "go back" to those other languages...  this is the
>hands-over-the-ears-chanting-la-la-la-la-i-don't-known-that-language
>approach to the question of whether to use another language. ;-)

Thats a nice idea but often you don't get to choose, and your
la-la-la-la approach will lose you jobs. I'd love to work with python
but I think the reality is I'll still be using Java and C for some
time to come. Like the original poster says this can be a disadvantage
once you've tasted the good life.