Preventing MSVC in showing static allocation as memory leaks

Jakob Simon-Gaarde jsgaarde at tdcspace.dk
Mon Feb 10 16:10:52 EST 2003

I am embedding python in a Windows application using MSVC. It is
common knowledge that all the static allocations that the python
interpreter make appear as memoryleaks in the VC-IDE. I was wondering
if anybody knows a way to suppress the display of these leaks. First
of all because I'm just generally annoyed by looking at them, and then
there is the issue of spotting a real leak if it appears along with 50
leakdumps from the interpreter.

Best regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde