Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Sun Feb 9 05:01:10 EST 2003

James J. Besemer schreef op zondag  9 februari om 10:33:41 +0000:
> If it's good enough for Python, the implementation -- then it's good enough
> for Python, the language.

Some more data:
$ grep -w goto $(find . -name "*.c") | wc -l
   1810

Maybe it's good to realize the consequence... :)
Of course, we have raise instead of goto. But the same is true for a
ternary operator, but I won't repeat that here.

yours,
Gerrit.

	http://people.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/
	http://www.sp.nl/