Python's XML and Openoffice.org

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Fri Feb 14 17:13:35 EST 2003

Tim Evans <t.evans at paradise.net.nz> writes:

> It might be simpler to just do the substitutions in the .ps file
> (postscript is ascii based too). I've used this method successfully to
> paste a list of names into a page of name-tag templates, although not
> with OOo produced postscript, so YMMV.

I was going to suggest that. That's what I did when I did an
email->FAX gateway for a client. I had the art department give me the
PS they used for the corporate standard FAX cover page, and then hand
edited that into a template that then had various bits from the mail
header plugged into the template.

        <mike