Brain storm failed Re: PEP 308

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Feb 11 04:32:23 EST 2003

Roman Suzi wrote:

> I was against inline if from the beginning, however, I hoped to see
> some
> nice appleaing syntax for it and even proposed some variants. But now
> see it is failing: nobody came with good proposal, IMHO.

It hasn't failed until we vote.  All I hear you saying is, "I vote no."

By no means do I mean to suggest that it's not appropriate for you to
vote no, nor for you to publicly state that you intend to vote no, but
it seems a little like disinformation to start a new thread suggesting
that the PEP has failed when all you really meant to say is that you
intend to vote against it.

/  \ I always entertain great hopes.
\__/ Robert Frost
    REALpolitik / http://www.realpolitik.com/
 Get your own customized newsfeed online in realtime ... for free!