Python training time (was)

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 10:47:19 EST 2003

Dear all,

One thing I found great about Python was not so much getting the
working "knowledge" in the first place, but getting up to speed with
new things. With other languages, it would be a long time before it
felt comfortable to use an unfamiliar piece of code or module, whereas
with Python a quick scan usually  gets the "overall gist", and I'm
away with maybe a quick glance or two at the docs. The code itself
forms great documentation as well, much easier to read than other
languages.

Alan James Salmoni
SalStat Statistics
http://salstat.sunsite.dk