Newbie: Using PIDDLE in Zope

Ashley ashleylloyd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 04:43:41 EST 2003

I am running Zope 2.5.1 on Windows 2000.

I have a few pages generating tables from data retrieved from an
Interbase db. I am hoping to be able to allow users to generate a PDF
version of the page they are viewing "on-the-fly" (eg by clicking on a
button). I believe that PIDDLE should allow me to do this, and afford
me a great deal of control over the format of the PDF.

I have downloaded PIDDLE, but being a newbie to Zope and Python I
don't really know where to begin in getting Zope to access PIDDLE. If
anyone can help me I'd be very grateful.

Kind regards

Ashley