PyCon DC 2003 Wiki

Steve Holden sholden at
Tue Feb 18 23:52:13 CET 2003

"Tom Bryan" <tbryan at> wrote in message
news:YOE3a.12077$9i7.435151 at
> Are you going to PyCon?  If so, you *should* be contributing to the PyCon
> Wiki.  I believe that the wiki is the official way for the community to
> involved with creating our own conference.
> To help everyone get started, I added a sort of table of contents of the
> pages related to PyCon on the wiki
> Here's how to get involved:
[... great advice ...]

Tom, I wondered who had done that. Great work!

If everyone else does as much as you it will make PyCon an even better
conference [hint, hint].

Remember, by the way, that early bird registration closes in ten days!

Steve Holden
Python Web Programming
Register for PyCon now!